Hormones off Balance? Check out this great course!
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is proud to host best-selling author and nutrition expert, Dr Marilyn Glenville, Thursday 20th October, 7.00pm.
Renowned women’s health and nutrition expert Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD will show how balancing your hormones can help eliminate PMS, help with endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS, and menopause, and reduce your risk of breast cancer.
Learn how you can balance your hormones naturally, to help increase your energy, eliminate mood swings, get rid of cravings, improve your memory, reduce stress, anxiety, tension and irritability, and lose weight without dieting.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to take control of your hormones naturally!
- Learn about the 7 important dietary steps that all women should know to help balance their hormones
- What to eat to balance your hormones including, PMS, menopause, PCOS, fibroids and endometriosis
- The truth about soya and phytoestrogens – are they good or bad for you?
- The effects of foreign oestrogens from the environment, how do you recognise them and what can you do to avoid them
- How beneficial bacteria in your digestive system balances your hormones naturally
- Case study and GNC clinic protocols presented by Heather Leeson BA, Dip Nutritional Therapy, mNTOI.
Venue: College House, 3rd floor, Townsend Street, Dublin 2
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Book your place now for Balancing Your Hormones Naturally with Dr Marilyn Glenville at www.naturopathy.ie
The Health Store are proudly partnered with the College of Naturopathic Medicine. For more information, please click this link.